Intrepid Travel company opens jobs for Sales Support Consultant positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Travel Arrangements, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Sales Support Consultant
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
|Sales and Business Development
Intrepid Travel was born in 1989 with the simple mission to create positive change through the joy of travel.
More than 30 years later, we’re proud to be the world’s largest travel B Corp with more than 950 small group trips in over 100 countries. After all these years, we’ve stayed true to our mission, ensuring our adventures are good for the places we go, good for the communities we visit and good for our travellers. That’s why we carbon offset all our trips and support local communities but we’re not stopping there. We want to be the best travel company not just in the world, but for the world.
As a Sales Support Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to Intrepid’s Sales and Product teams, in this varied role you’ll get the chance to work across a number of tasks including updating bookings, customer details and transactions accurately in our system Starship. In this position you’ll need a high level of attention to detail as well as highly effective communication skills in order to work closely with our global teams, providing exceptional customer service at every turn.
Thanks to the growth of Intrepid we are lucky to have several positions currently available! They are full-time and permanent and will operate on a hybrid basis out of our Colombo office.
A Bit About You
- Competent in use of Microsoft office software including excel
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in travel industry will be an added advantage
You’ll have excellent English communication skills and time management with strong attention to detail, lastly you will share in Intrepid’s core values of integrity, innovation, fun, passion, growth, and responsibility.
A bit about our people:
Our people reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we visit. Our team is made up of 58 nationalities across 46 countries, and Intrepid recognises that diversity makes us a stronger business. With a commitment to breaking down barriers, we support a culture where people can be themselves. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including First Nation People, LGBTQI+ people, people living with a disability, people from previously disadvantaged backgrounds, and people from different ethnicities, races, and religions.
- Work-life balance is important to us. That’s why we offer flexible work options, including work from home, with the option to work from anywhere for up to 4 weeks a year!
- You can experience Intrepid yourself with a FREE trip every year, plus an extra week of leave to enjoy it. And score further travel discounts for you, family and close friends.
- We support e-learning and professional development, with diverse global career opportunities.
- We provide an employee Assistance Program, a 24/7 service that offers counselling for you and your family
- We want to support the difference you can make to causes that are important to you., That’s why we offer 20 hours of volunteer leave every year.
If you’re here to inspire, create, share and lead in what you do, we want to hear from you. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible – we may close advertising early if the right person is identified.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Intrepid Travel, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.