Intrepid Travel company opens jobs for Salesforce Administrator positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Travel Arrangements, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
Intrepid Travel was born in 1989 with the simple mission to create positive change through the joy of travel.
More than 30 years later, we’re proud to be the world’s largest travel B Corp with more than 950 small group trips in over 100 countries. After all these years, we’ve stayed true to our mission, ensuring our adventures are good for the places we go, good for the communities we visit and good for our travellers. That’s why we carbon offset all our trips and support local communities but we’re not stopping there. We want to be the best travel company not just in the world, but for the world. Do you want to join us?
Your role, and all the fun stuff you’ll do:
As a Salesforce Administrator at Intrepid Travel, you’ll be part of a dedicated team maximizing system efficiency and user satisfaction. You’ll interface directly with internal stakeholders, understanding their needs and enhancing the system accordingly. As the go-to person for users, you’ll promote adoption, provide training, and ensure global best practices are followed.
Working within the Agile framework, you’ll collaborate closely with sprint teams, especially for complex changes beyond configuration adjustments. By understanding the current and future state, you’ll facilitate appropriate training and process adjustments. As a conduit between the business community and development teams, you’ll provide valuable insights and consult with solutions architects to mitigate potential impacts on other systems.
As a subject matter expert in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and with a solid understanding of Marketing Cloud integrations, you’ll deliver first and second level support. This includes addressing queries, incidents, and service requests, ensuring smooth operations. Additionally, you’ll develop skills across all business systems to deliver basic training and contribute to acceptance testing with the development teams.
This is a full-time permanent position, operating out of our office in Colombo. To provide the best experience to our people, this role would operate mostly out of our office with some work-from-home days.
A bit about you:
These skills and experience are preferred, but not essential. If you think you’ve got what we need, we want to hear from you.
- At least 1 year experience with Salesforce Administration or similar systems and user support exposure
- In-depth knowledge of, or demonstrated capacity to quickly learn, the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with external systems
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools, preferably including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration or similar systems enhancements to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification preferred
- Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Proven ability to utilize Salesforce.com as a sales analysis tool
- Bachelors degree OR equivalent education/experience highly regarded
You will be proactive, organized and logical. You’ll be detail oriented and a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills. Most importantly you’ll align to Intrepid’s core values of integrity, innovation, fun, passion, growth and responsibility.
A bit about our people:
Our people reflect the diversity of our customers and the communities we visit. Our team is made up of 58 nationalities across 46 countries, and Intrepid recognises that diversity makes us a stronger business. With a commitment to breaking down barriers, we support a culture where people can be themselves. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including First Nation People, LGBTQI+ people, people living with a disability, people from previously disadvantaged backgrounds and people from different ethnicities, races and religions.
- Work-life balance is important to us. That’s why we offer flexible work options, including work from home, with the option to work from anywhere for up to 4 weeks a year!
- You can experience Intrepid yourself with a FREE trip every year, plus an extra week of leave to enjoy it. And score further travel discounts for you, family and close friends.
- We support e-learning and professional development, with diverse global career opportunities.
- We provide an employee Assistance Program, a 24/7 service that offers counselling for you and your family
- We want to support the difference you can make to causes that are important to you. That’s why we offer 20 hours of volunteer leave every year.
If you’re here to inspire, create, share and lead in what you do, we want to hear from you. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible – we may close advertising early if the right person is identified.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Intrepid Travel, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.