Sovenson Limited company opens jobs for SAP BTP (Senior) Consultant / Architect positions in the APAC region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, Information Services, & Business Consulting and Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|SAP BTP (Senior) Consultant / Architect
|Business Consulting and Services, Information Services, IT Services and IT Consulting
Exciting opportunity: Join our client, a leading SAP Golden Partner and System Integration (SI) company, as a BTP Developer/Architect. Be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge projects and collaborating with top-tier organizations. Apply now to make an impact in SAP system integration.
Job description & summary
We are looking for an SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) Developer to work on S/4Hana implementation projects and to build cloud-native services and business applications on top of the SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP).
- Design & development of cloud applications and services on the SAP Business Technology Platform using tools such as Node.js, Express, Java, & Spring
- Execute software design, development, and implementation of new functionalities and enhancements to business systems
- Develop SAP Fiori/UI5 applications and Cloud native applications (Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes) in node.js
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent, Master’s degree is preferred
- Strong development skills in Node.js and Java, Understanding, and experience of an API-first approach to delivery.
- Experience with Core Data Services (CDS) and SAP Cloud Application Programming Model (CAP)
- Extensive experience with Business Technology Platforms and cloud applications
- Fluent English is required
Benefits & Perks:
The company offers standard corporate benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus and package
- Market-leading training and coaching
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunities to travel
- 100% Remote
This position offers a remarkable chance to be a part of an established project team, work with state-of-the-art technologies, and immerse yourself in an environment of rapid organic growth. Our client is renowned for investing in their team, providing ample opportunities for professional development and career advancement. By joining this global powerhouse, you will not only gain exposure to international best practices but also contribute to projects with a worldwide impact. This role promises a career trajectory that is as dynamic and expansive as our ambitious future plans.
- Our client is committed to equal opportunities and invites applications from all qualified individuals. We endeavour to ensure our recruitment process is accessible and free from barriers, extending an inclusive environment to all candidates.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Sovenson Limited, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.