ByteFlow Solutions company opens jobs for Search Engine Optimization Specialist positions in the Sri Lanka region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 10,000 - රු. 40,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Search Engine Optimization Specialist|
|Salary:||LKR 10.000 - LKR 40.000 per Month|
ByteFlow Solutions a leading IT Consulting provider, is seeking an experienced and talented SEO Specialist to join our team. As an SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to attract, engage, and convert our target audience using a variety of inbound marketing tactics. The ideal candidate should be a digital with at least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, and a strong background in a digital marketing agency or highly competitive online consumer business.
- Develop and implement inbound marketing strategies that align with our company’s goals and objectives;
- Execute SEO tasks, such as SEO research and strategy development, competitor and SERP analysis & strategy, onsite and offsite SEO implementation, site structure/internal link audits, keyword and content topic research, link building strategy and execution, etc;
- Building content plans and execute content optimization tactics to drive rankings in the major search engines;
- Create and manage engaging, informative, and SEO-optimized content (blogs, whitepapers, ebooks, etc.) that targets our audience and drives organic traffic;
- Manage our social media presence, creating shareable content and engaging with our audience across multiple platforms;
- Execute email marketing campaigns, including newsletters and nurturing campaigns;
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to ensure a consistent and cohesive brand message;
- Identify success criteria and set up funnel analysis to measure and optimize the performance of inbound marketing efforts;
- Understand how to use data to find insights and create an effective strategy;
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends, tools, and technologies in inbound marketing to maintain a competitive edge.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in inbound marketing, preferably in a digital marketing agency or a highly competitive online consumer business
- Proven experience with content marketing, SEO, social media marketing, and email marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics platform
- Experience with SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, SkyFu, Moz, and Searchmetrics
- Experience writing content for all stages of the buyer’s journey
- Strong analytical skills and experience with funnel analysis and optimization
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and project management skills
- Passion for staying current on cutting-edge digital marketing techniques and technologies
Other Qualifications/Bonus Requirements:
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other coding experience/fluency
- Experience with review acquisition campaigns
- Experience with link building/PR outreach and acquisition
- Experience with video and/or Youtube SEO
- Experience in graphic design, video editing
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company ByteFlow Solutions, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.