Artex Risk Solutions company opens jobs for Senior Accountant positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Insurance, Financial Services, & Accounting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Artex Risk Solutions|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
Senior Accountant – Insurance Accounting
Artex is one of the world’s fastest-growing and most diverse insurance managers. With more than 500 employees in 15 worldwide locations, our employees work together to conceive, design and manage alternative risk transfer solutions that help our clients manage today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities.
Artex is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Arthur J. Gallagher, one of the world’s largest insurance brokerage and risk management companies. Gallagher employs more than 25,00 people worldwide across 35 different countries, with a global network that can offer client service capabilities in more than 150 countries. Artex Services (Pvt) Ltd. is a BOI approved company and provides middle office services such as Accounting, Banking & Treasury, Compliance, Underwriting, Actuarial, IT etc. to the Artex offices across the world.
This position will report administratively to Account Manager Reinsurance Management and functionally to onshore Client Account Managers. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to :-
- Providing accounting and administrative services to a portfolio of reinsurance clients, including accounting for insurance and reinsurance contracts and investments, payment of monthly expenses, maintenance of cashbooks, preparation of timely and accurate financial statements and management reports, as well as supporting schedules and analysis in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
· Build and develop relationships with client personnel and service providers to better identify and understand client needs
· Demonstrate an excellent understanding of client deadlines and requirements
· General ledger processing, including journal entry posting
· Assist with research on latest accounting standards such as GAAP and IFRS
· Assist with the audit process of the Company(Artex CS) and its clients
· Electronic filing of documentation
· Follow all policies and procedures in accordance with applicable laws, rules, regulations and Artex risk control standards
· Other responsibilities as needed to ensure quality client service
Please apply by clicking the link below.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Artex Risk Solutions, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.