LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) company opens jobs for Senior Analyst - Operational Support positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting and Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)|
|Position:||Senior Analyst - Operational Support|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting and Financial Services|
The Senior Analyst, Operational Support Change is primarily responsible for leading & managing the checks performed by the Operational Support Run team.
Specifically, the Senior Analyst, Operational Support Run is responsible for incident reporting with confidence before the market open and coordinating any check changes & automation of the Operational Support checks.
The role will also include the business domain, development of frameworks and processes.
The team works primarily to cover London business hours while being based in Colombo, Sri Lanka. It is responsible for managing checks for a range of markets, admissions, client activities, technical processes, systems, and front-ends ahead of the markets start time.
The Operational Support Change team is part of the overall Capital Markets Operations organisational structure.
Capital Markets Operations covers Market Operations Services, Business Architecture and Client Technology Services.
The Market Operations Services team provide the centralised function for the maintenance of key trading services and reference data databases spanning the LSE, Turquoise, and FX venues.
The department acts as a first point of contact for customers (both issuers and member firms) requiring immediate or planned actions, assessing suitability for admission of issuers and impacts of corporate actions on reference data.
It coordinates the production and dissemination of communications to customers and key organisations including EUI, CCPs, UKLA and FTSE. The area manages close operational relationships internally and externally.
1.0 Key Responsibilities
- To perform number of proactive, confirmatory checks across a range of markets and tools to ensure that all the systems in scope are healthy and ready for the business day, whenever required
- To update, manage, change, and add to the aforementioned confirmatory checks
- To produce and review processes, procedures, tools, RACIs, and escalation models
- To take ownership of any issues arising from the Operational Support checks and liaise with support teams and management, whenever required
- To provide all stakeholders with updates on the health of the systems in scope at predetermined checkpoints, whenever required
- To introduce new positive affirmation checks each week
- To create accurate and clear procedures for any new checks introduced
- Coordinate and communication with automation team for relevant checks and conduct required KT sessions for fellow team members
- Work as a team lead who owns the responsibility of team members’ task and progress
- Identify task, process bottlenecks up-front and work with manager & service owners to enable the team to perform their BAU work / project tasks
- To facilitate proactive customer alert management and event logging to help ensure appropriate levels of service quality are consistently and predictably delivered
- Weekly reporting, dashboards, and graphs to monitor the Operational Support performance
- To provide continuous service improvements
- Identify scope to automate checks and processes
- To assist management with any ad hoc requests, as required
- To liaise with other teams with the goal of expanding the team’s scope or improving BAU processes
- Deputise for the Assistant Manager.
- Work to priorities set by Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Train new Joiners
- Act as a role model
2.0 Key Behaviours
Has the sustained drive and energy to deliver support service to the required level of timeliness and quality.
Willingly makes the effort to ensure activities are completed on time and to the quality required.
Makes use of project management methodologies (e.g.: schedules of work; progress reports etc.)
Deals with conflict successfully.
Seeks information/inputs from colleagues/clients.
Willingly adopts new processes/approaches/ways of working.
Oral and written communications are tailored to their audience’s needs.
Proactive and demonstrates initiative.
Prioritises activities according to business and operational needs.
Analysis and problem solving.
Analyses issues to identify the most appropriate solutions.
Utilises all available resources and toolsets to investigate and resolve problems.
3.0 Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Train other members of staff and act as a role model.
- Help the Assistant Manager with coordinating BAU activities, so that these are performed efficiently and effectively.
- Perform a number of proactive, confirmatory checks across a range of markets and tools to ensure that all the systems in scope are healthy and ready for the business day.
- Manage technical Incidents should any of the aforementioned checks fail.
- Provide all stakeholders with updates on the health of the systems in scope at predetermined checkpoints.
- Follow processes/procedures, tools, RACIs, SLAs and escalation models.
- Perform proactive customer alert management and event logging to help ensure appropriate levels of service quality are consistently and predictably delivered.
- Provide continuous service improvements with a focus on, among other aspects, automation.
- Log into all key front-end tools needed for internal users and external facing customers.
- Expand the scope of the team by introducing new checks.
- Create accurate and clear procedures for any new checks introduced.
- Assist management with any ad hoc requests, as required.
- Technical skills – FIX Protocol knowledge, SQL, Networking, Wireshark, SFTP, Electronic Trading systems and Market Data familiarity, ITSM Tools, Excel.
- Recent experience in a similar technical customer service role supporting financial clients.
- Must be a confident team player with good interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Worked in professional and client-focused environments where detailed processes must be followed
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Must be able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Proficiency in SQL
Diversity & Inclusion
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
Values & Behaviours
Integrity: My word is my bond. Integrity underpins all that we do – from unshakable commitment to building and supporting global markets based on transparency and trust, to every transaction across our business with each and every stakeholder. We are a source of enduring confidence in the financial system, so when we say that our work is our bond – we mean it.
Partnership: We collaborate to succeed. We pride ourselves on working together as proactive partners, building positive relationships with our colleagues, customers, investors, regulators, governments and shareholders – for our mutual success and the benefit of all.
Innovation: We nurture new ideas. We are ambitious and forward-looking – a pioneering Group of market innovators, driven by fresh thinking that has kept us ahead of change. We prudently and proactively invest to make sure that our markets and services constantly moving forward, developing and evolving with advances in technology.
Excellence: We are committed to quality. We have a fundamental commitment to developing talented teams who deliver to the highest standards in all that we do. By collaborating together, we will sustain industry-leading levels of excellence, setting the benchmarks that inspire ever better performance.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,00 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group), so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.