Lucytech company opens jobs for Senior Back-End Engineer - Ruby on Rails positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Back-End Engineer - Ruby on Rails|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Lucytech is a fast-growing Swedish tech company in Colombo that provides remote team members for European clients.
We work with some of the hottest scaleups in Europe and all our engineers work closely with our clients reporting directly to their teams.
We provide a fun workplace with a flexible setup where we both work from our office and home (even post corona). Our office is located at Rosmead Place, Colombo 07 and we strive towards having the best work environment for the best engineers in Sri Lanka!
Read more about us at Lucytech.se
The client is the world’s largest social network dedicated to people who love fishing, as well as a suite of tools to help users catch more and bigger fish. The client has over 13 million users all over the world who have logged over 10 million catches in the app. The client is growing fast, and we are taking the fishing industry to the next level.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Ruby on Rails developer to join our remote team. As a Remote Ruby on Rails Developer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining robust and scalable web applications using Ruby on Rails framework. Your expertise in Ruby on Rails and web development will be critical in delivering high-quality, user-friendly software solutions.
- Collaborating as a member of a cross-functional team to define, design, and ship new features that scales
- Work together to identify and address technical debt, code inefficiencies and performance bottlenecks to continuously improve our application, with the user’s experience and user business value in mind.
- Collaborate with platform engineers to deploy, monitor and maintain production environments, ensuring high availability and reliability of our applications.
- Participate in code reviews, providing constructive feedback to peers and fostering a culture of continuous improvement and learning.
- Act as a technical advocate in production discussion to represent our engineering capabilities and contribute to our overall technical strategy.
- Drive the architectural design and implementation of efficient, reusable backend systems and APIs that power our web and mobile applications.
- You have strong software engineering fundamentals, including data structures, design patterns, and complexity analysis
- You have at least 2+ years of experience building scalable back-ends in Ruby on Rails and working experience writing maintainable and well-tested Ruby on Rails apps
- Expertise in code versioning tools, like RVM, Capistrano, Git, Mercurial, etc.
- You have designed highly scalable architecture and brought it to production
- You possess knowledge of server-side templating languages including Slim and Liquid
- You are used to working on cloud-based infrastructure (preferably AWS and Elasticsearch)
- You have experience working with microservices
- Experience with designing GraphQL APIs
- Prolific experience in Golang is nice to have
- You’re smart, get stuff done, have great energy, and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, both provide and receive direction and is always willing to share what they learn
What we can offer you:
- The chance to make an impact
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Room for growth and development within your role and within the company
- Flexible working location
- Referral a bonus program
- Delicious snacks and beverages every Thursday ?
- Frequent team events and activities; and after-works! ??
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Lucytech, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.