Mantle Network company opens jobs for Senior Blockchain Researcher positions in the APAC region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Research and Engineering skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 10,000 - රු. 40,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Blockchain Researcher|
|Job Function:||Research and Engineering|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
Who are we
Mantle Network is a high-performance Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) modular L2 network incubated by the BitDAO community. Mantle Network’s modular rollup architecture separates transaction execution, data availability, and transaction finality. As the first L2 network partner for restaking protocol EigenLayer, Mantle Network directly inherits security from Ethereum while offering high performance at low fees.
As the world’s first DAO-led L2 network, Mantle Network is pioneering a vision for a more collaborative decentralized economy to showcase the potential of tokenized governance. Our mission is to revolutionize the blockchain industry by providing scalable, efficient, and secure solutions for decentralized applications.
About this team
We are currently expanding the research team and as a researcher with Mantle you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and develop cutting-edge technology.
Areas of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Cryptography, zero-knowledge proof, zkEVM
- Decentralised systems, consensus algorithms
- Ethereum or other L1, Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), Smart Contracts
- Data availability
- Applications of formal verification to blockchain systems
As a Senior Researcher you are expected to bring expertise in the following areas:
- Technical expertise in at least one area of interest (see above)
- Develop research projects, from initial scoping to implementation
- Work in collaboration with Mantle teams (product, engineering, marketing, business development and developers relations)
- Support and mentor junior researchers or interns
- Foster collaborations with researchers in the blockchain ecosystem
- Effectively communicate research results (workshops, conferences, blog posts)
- PhD in Computer Science or related field + 7 years research experience or equivalent
- Strong problem solving skills
- Familiarity with some programming languages (C/C++, Rust, Haskell, Java, Python, Go, …)
- Peer-reviewed publications in top-tier venues
- Demonstrated ability to work in a remote-first environment
- Ability to effectively communicate research results
- Leadership: demonstrated ability to lead small research groups
Why work with us?
We do things a little differently here at Mantle Network, as you’d expect from the blockchain. We promise a culture of flexibility, autonomy, and the freedom to contribute to the wider Web3 ecosystem.
Also: a fully remote working environment. Our compensation packages are reflective of the experience and value you bring to the organization and individual projects.
To support the next-generation of innovators, builders, and developers, Mantle is growing its ecosystem via its EcoFund, which helps to manage a catalyzed capital pool of $200M. Mantle also offers a Grants Program that provides milestone-based funding to promising projects that help expand, secure, and decentralize the Mantle Network.
If you think you have valuable experience to bring to the organization, but don’t necessarily meet all of the criteria for the role, we still want to hear from you. We consider all applications.
We’re committed to fostering a progressive work environment that’s centered on forgiveness, empathy, belonging, and psychological well-being. Mantle Network is an equal opportunities workplace that doesn’t discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Mantle Network, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.