Embla Software Innovation (pvt) Ltd company opens jobs for Senior Business Analyst positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Research, Analyst, & Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 12,000 - රු. 36,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Embla Software Innovation (pvt) Ltd
|Senior Business Analyst
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
|Analyst, Information Technology, Research
Dive into the data-driven future of Pharma!
The pharmaceutical industry has a bright future, providing a remarkable opportunity for individuals to make a difference in peoples lives while advancing the development of essential capabilities for a more sustainable, productive, and inclusive world. We are looking for an ambitious, innovative, and passionate Business Analyst to join our team and gain practical experience in the rapidly expanding pharmaceutical sector. As a part of Embla, youll have the chance to be a part of a dynamic, inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking team dedicated to driving meaningful change.
- Have 4+ years’ experience in Business Analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Analytics, Statistics, Information Systems or related discipline
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Proven track record of BA throughout product lifecycle, communication between PM/PO and Dev team
- Must be comfortable working in an agile/scrum environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and exposure to client-facing projects
- Experience in Azure DevOps or Jira or similar tools to manage product backlog is a plus
- Expertise in requirements gathering, writing of stories and acceptance criteria
- Create and maintain application process flows
- Collaborate with product owners to define user stories and acceptance criteria and help review user stories when completed
- Drive product backlog refinement sessions with developers and testers.
- Provide guidance on test planning and quality assurance, and oversee the testing team. Also, perform user acceptance testing and SIT (if required)
- Mentor junior developers, review code, improve software development processes, stay updated with latest trends and emerging technologies
Competitive Salaries – paid in USD, referral programs, hybrid work model, foreign exposure, health insurance, personal loan schemes, celebrations and a Great Place to Work culture™
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Embla Software Innovation (pvt) Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.