Sana Commerce company opens jobs for Senior Cloud Engineer- Azure (Contract Based) positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Cloud Engineer- Azure (Contract Based)|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors, and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. We’re a fast-growing SaaS company that allows you to take ownership of your career.
At Sana Commerce, we’re looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer – Azure (Contract based) to work with our global team to manage and monitor all installed systems, environments and infrastructure and resolve issues that come in through our notification system.
What you’ll get:
- Personal development
- Onboarding and buddy program
- Working with international counterparts
- Attractive Remuneration
- Friday Evening Events
What you’ll be doing:
- Building effective monitoring solution on top of Microsoft Azure and other third-party tools
- Developing effective cloud infrastructure, enforcing good architectural principles, providing technical oversight, and ensuring security best practices are implemented and followed.
- Manage and monitor all installed cloud and systems infrastructure.
- Strong problem solving and analytics skills to be able to develop technology solutions that solve business problems quickly.
- Familiarity with the latest technologies, trends, standards, products, and applicability.
What you’ll bring:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience as a Cloud Engineer.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Familiar with monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Nagios.
- Experience with automation software such as Microsoft power platform
Who we are:
So, what does it mean to be a part of the Sana Commerce team?
- Entrepreneurial. Sana Commerce exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life.
- Result-driven. We also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. At Sana Commerce, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce people are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.
Job descriptions can be tough to interpret. Even if you do not tick all the boxes, we have ambitious plans for our team in Sri Lanka, and we value people who share our vision and look forward to growing with us. Apply now!
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Sana Commerce, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.