Rizing Consumer Industries company opens jobs for Senior Consultant / Consultant - FICO positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Rizing Consumer Industries|
|Position:||Senior Consultant / Consultant - FICO|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
About the Company
Rizing is a privately held multi-million dollar international company fully committed to providing leading SAP functional and technical services to our customers. We provide best in-class solutions to meet the global demand for SAP consulting, implementation services, and products by leveraging our industry expertise to help companies run better. For companies seeking to transform their business through SAP software, Rizing combines the scale and stability of a global company able to take on more complex projects with the expertise, focus, and attention of a boutique firm. We offer specialized services in:
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Geospatial services
- Human Capital Management (HCM) through on-premise HCM and SuccessFactors
- Consumer Industries (CI) for Retail, Fashion, Consumer Products and Wholesale
If you value a culture that respects diversity, individual courage, integrity, excellence, and promotes team collaboration, Rizing may be right for you.
1) Engage with the customer by:
- Analyzing the customer’s business processes.
- Proposing and design solutions in SAP that best fits the business requirements of the customer.
- Preparing and contributing towards process design workshops, taking direction and configuring/developing SAP solutions, demonstrating and gaining acceptance from the customer.
- Assisting the customer in testing and validating solutions.
- Building trust and credibility by consistently delivering assigned tasks on time with high quality.
2) Working in a team to:
- Prepare Business Process Procedures, Test Scenarios, Configuration/Development Documentation.
- User Training Materials and End User Documentation.
- Prepare functional/technical specification documents.
- Perform configuration/development based on tasks assigned.
- Report on progress to the Project Manager / Team Lead and participate as an active member of the project team.
3) Continually develop SAP core skills and business knowledge based on accumulated experience. Use implementation methodology and tools in the project and acquire additional skills in cross-functional areas and enabling technologies.
4) Execute assigned project tasks in areas of demonstrated competence with direction from a Senior Consultant.
5) Set appropriate priorities based on the assigned tasks and consistently ensure that work outputs are delivered on time and are of the highest quality.
6) Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when required by the management.
- General degree or recognized professional qualifications (CIMA, CIM).
- At least 7 years of SAP/industry knowledge and work experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, leadership capabilities, conceptual thinking and innovative mindset are essential.
- Working knowledge in one core module of SAP.
- 5 years prior work experience in SAP consulting capacity.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Rizing Consumer Industries, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.