Ceylon Solutions company opens jobs for Senior Data Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Senior Data Engineer
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
Do you like to be on the forefront of all things data? Do you see yourself collaborating with a team of world class, like-minded individuals to work on the latest tech trends conceptualized in the US? Join us on our venture that will enable you to reach your true potential and reward yourself with the career you always wanted.
Skills & Attributes:
- In-depth understanding and experience with the MS Azure platform and associated technologies is a must. Familiarity with AWS and GCP would be an added benefit
- Knowledge of serverless cloud technologies such as AWS Lambda or Azure Functions
- Experience in designing, troubleshooting, and implementing data flows/pipelines using both open source and commercial software and services for the ETL/ELT requirements
- Knowledge and experience in delivering scalable data lake and data warehousing designs
- Extensive skills in performing ‘business friendly’ data transformations and building end-user friendly data models for analytics
- Proven record of using data streaming tools such as Spark, Azure Stream Analytics, Storm, etc.
- Hands-on experience with in-depth knowledge of popular big data tools and technologies such as Hadoop, Cloudera, Talend, Big Query, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, etc.
- Experience using one or more of the popular BI/analytics tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, or similar
- Knowledge of accessing and utilizing APIs and client SDKs to develop automated data streams
- SQL and NoSQL data structure and database skills
- Python or R knowledge highly desired
What we offer:
- USD based salary
- American-style working environment
- Job security as a US-owned company
- Flexible Hours
- Health Insurance
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Ceylon Solutions, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.