CODE FUSION TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD. company opens jobs for Senior Developer - UI/UX React Native positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 10,000 - රු. 40,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||CODE FUSION TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Senior Developer - UI/UX React Native|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
At CodeFusion, we invite you to join us in:
- Converting requirements into an exceptional user experience design.
- Developing interaction models, wireframes, user task flows, and screen designs that bolster ease of use and enhance user experience.
- Collaborating with fellow designers and developers when necessary, and undertaking independent projects through to completion.
- Partnering with the development team to ensure that the final product aligns with the designs.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- A comprehensive understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux.
- Familiarity with the newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries like Immutable.js.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React (a plus).
- Familiarity with design frameworks such as Material UI and React Bootstrap (an added advantage).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- The ability to comprehend business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Xcode deployments and Command Line tools.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, like JSON Web Token.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in React Native and ReactJS.
- An aptitude for benchmarking and optimization.
- Experience using state management tools such as Redux or MobX.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Comprehensive knowledge in dependency management via Pods and Gradle.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Experience with Atomic design principles (a plus).
- Full-stack development with NodeJS, RESTful APIs, and Relational DBs (an added advantage).
- Experience handling multiple time zones using Moment.js and internalization/localization (nice to have).
- Commitment to code quality (ESLint, SonarQube), unit testing using Jest/Enzyme, and experience with continuous development using Jenkins or Bitrise.
- A good team player with at least 3 years of industry experience in mobile app development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in agile software development methodology, test-driven development, and continuous-integration (an added advantage).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, YARN, etc.
- Knowledge in native app development using Android and iOS, and experience deploying to Google Play Store and App Stores.
- Any experience with NodeJS library development will be an added advantage.
At CodeFusion, we appreciate the dedication to craft and passion for innovation. Join our team to further enhance your skills and create extraordinary digital experiences.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company CODE FUSION TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.