The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Nugegoda - Western Province|
Founded in 2014, SmashTaps is a Great Place to Work® certified, Digital Product Studio with offices in Sri Lanka, Malaysia, and the USA. We offer Web and Mobile Application Development Services for startups and scale-ups, and we are proud to work closely with our clients, taking total project ownership while following the Agile Development Methodology.
At SmashTaps, we understand the unique needs of our clients, and we are dedicated to delivering high-quality solutions tailored to their requirements. With our expertise and commitment to excellence, we have built strong partnerships with clients from various industries. In fact, 90% of our clients are from the United States, representing some of the world’s leading brands in industry verticals such as FinTech, MarTech, Middleware, and Enterprise AI.
In addition to our client services, we are actively involved in launching our own startup ventures, leveraging our experience and knowledge to create innovative products and solutions. We believe in the power of entrepreneurship and continuously seek opportunities to push boundaries and drive positive change in the digital landscape.
SmashTaps takes pride in our dedicated team of professionals who are passionate about technology and driven to deliver exceptional results. Our diverse workforce is united by a shared commitment to excellence, collaboration, and continuous learning, enabling us to stay at the forefront of the ever-evolving digital market.
We are currently on the lookout for highly talented, self-motivated and creative individuals to join our fast growing team and work with our international clients on exciting products. If you have ever fantasized about working in a relaxed startup environment, crafting coolest products using latest tech, while earning a competitive salary, then this opportunity is just for you!
- Work closely with the client’s COO and the development team to collaboratively develop cross-system services and deliver an exceptional User Experiences.
- Take ownership and responsibility for end-to-end development of features, systems, and processes.
- Join a strong team, continuously improve your skills, and actively contribute by sharing knowledge with colleagues.
- Stay updated with the latest technologies and utilize them to design the system architecture.
- Thrive in a flexible and agile work environment, adapting to changing project requirements and collaborating effectively with the team.
- Play a significant role in shaping and fostering the company culture, contributing to a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a full stack developer.
- Minimum 5 years of industrial experience as a Software Engineer is a must.
- Proficiency in popular React.js workflows, including Redux and RTK query.
- Familiarity with Node.js, with experience in NestJS being an advantage.
- Quick learner with a strong drive for self-improvement.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL is advantageous.
- Experience in both front-end and back-end testing is advantageous.
- Familiarity with microservices, serverless architecture, Kubernetes (k8s), and Kafka is advantageous.
- Experience with automation tests, CI/CD, AWS, and DevOps practices is advantageous.
Why you should join us:
? Startup culture
? Ability to work from home
? Flexible work hours
? Small teams of awesome people per project, who are smart, friendly, talented, hardworking, enthusiastic and fun to work with!
? Hired based on skill, over paper qualifications
? Global exposure – collaborate with our client teams overseas
✨ Opportunity to use the latest tech
? Highly competitive salary that is pegged to the USD
Job Type: Permanent or Contract
**Please note that we follow a hybrid work model. Therefore, this role is NOT fully remote**
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SmashTaps, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.