St John of God Health Care company opens jobs for Senior Industrial & Employee Relations Advisor positions in the Central Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Hospitals and Health Care, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||St John of God Health Care|
|Position:||Senior Industrial & Employee Relations Advisor|
|Region:||Central Province, Kirkoswald Group - Central Province|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Hospitals and Health Care|
Welcome to St John of God Health Care
St John of God Health Care is one of the largest private providers of health care services in Australia, employing more than 16,00 employees (caregivers). We operate 27 hospitals and services comprising more than 3,500 hospital beds, including home nursing, disability services and social outreach programs.
With over 127 years’ experience in health care, we have an excellent reputation as a caring, nurturing and supportive employer. Learning is highly valued and there are many opportunities for professional development.
In the position of Senior Industrial & Employee Relations Advisor you will be required to provide professional advice, support and industrial relations interpretation as required to the Directors of Workforce, Senior Workforce Leads, Hospital/Service CEOs, HMC and Managers (“key stakeholders”) as may be appropriate on key Industrial Relations and related Human Resource management issues.
In consultation with our Hospital/Services, you will also be required to facilitate the negotiation process for Enterprise Agreements in conjunction with the Group Director and Manager ER and IR and manage all aspects of their implementation.
The Senior Industrial & Employee Relations Advisor will act as a representative for our Hospital/Services at relevant Industrial tribunals from time to time as required, and in discussions where unions are involved.
This position is a permanent full-time position (working 38 hours per week) based in our central CBD Kings Square Perth office.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to work within and contribute to the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Tertiary level qualification in human resources/industrial relations and/or relevant discipline or equivalent extensive experience.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, including the ability to engage and liaise with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
- Exceptional negotiation and conflict resolution skills to manage workplace issues.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of industrial Award/Agreements, relevant legislation and contemporary ER/IR practice.
- Proven leadership skills and commitment to teamwork.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills, including presentation and training capabilities.
- Ability to work independently, maintain and monitor own work programs to meet deadlines.
- Highly competitive salary & conditions
- Salary: $115,405 to $128,198 plus 11% superannuation
- Generous salary packaging options
- Up to $15,900 on a range of benefits such as mortgage, rent, or other everyday living expenses
- Up to $2650 on meal entertainment, holiday accommodation and venue hire
- Access to novated leasing to use pre-tax dollars for a car and expenses
- Employee discount on St John of God Hospital & Medical Services and Private Health Insurance
- A welcoming and supportive culture
- A healthy work-life balance through flexible work options, additional purchased leave & well-being programs
- Employee support through our dedicated free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Innovative Professional Development opportunities
- Access to a range of Lifestyle, Health & Wellbeing rewards & discounts
- Bike riding facilities and showers
- Central CBD location, close to bus and train stations
- All applicants are asked to submit a covering letter (of no more than two (2) pages) demonstrating how you meet the essential criteria available on the last page of the position description available via this link > Senior Industrial and Employee Relations Advisor, Group Services.pdf
For enquiries contact Claire Francis (Group Manager Employee & Industrial Relations) on 0434 856 384
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company St John of God Health Care, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.