NextStep Recruitment company opens jobs for Senior Lead Dotnet Developer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Lead Dotnet Developer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate requirements to software development teams
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Proven experience as a Senior Technical Lead with at least 08+ years of overall experience
- Experience in software development and coding – .NET
- Understanding of cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company NextStep Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.