Acumatica Sri Lanka company opens jobs for Senior Lead Software Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 10,000 - රු. 40,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Acumatica Sri Lanka|
|Position:||Senior Lead Software Engineer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
- Minimum 5 years of experience in building commercial business applications using Microsoft technologies (.NET, C# and MS-SQL) along with a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
- Strong knowledge of C#, data structures and ability to write algorithms.
- Experience in teamwork with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Strong knowledge of the principles, patterns and design of complex software systems and the ability to apply them in practice.
- Passionate about writing things that are “elegant and efficient” – things that are robust, scalable and perform well.
- Enjoy collaboration, learning and teaching with others across disciplines.
- Added advantage to have exposure to complex business solutions (ideally ERP, Financial, Supply Chain, E-commerce, CRM or other business management software)
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Acumatica Sri Lanka, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.