BConnected Pvt Ltd company opens jobs for Senior Linux Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 10,000 - රු. 40,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||BConnected Pvt Ltd|
|Position:||Senior Linux Engineer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
• Evaluate, test, build and maintain solutions to support a variety of requests; applying relevant policies, standards, and best practice to ensure the resilience and longevity of systems and solutions.
• Monitoring and supporting the Linux estate on a day-to-day basis, responding to client’s requests and providing escalation support to internal service desk team.
• Take a leading role in coordinating and engineering the technical delivery and maintenance of applications to documented standards.
• Work with other SMEs and MSPs to provision related system configurations including web applications, databases, load balancer configurations, storage and backup services.
• Create written procedures and other technical documentation to underpin effective system support and implementation.
• Understand and improve business processes and procedures related to implementation and maintenance of Linux systems and related applications
• Opportunity to be involved in different internal and external projects with varies teams
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar Engineer position in a large and complex environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Extensive knowledge of LAMP and LEMP stacks
• Knowledge of containers (Docker), cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
• Knowledge in VMware and networks
• Broad understanding and/or experience across various applications (Apache, Nginx, Postfix) and databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
• Expertise in root cause analysis for problems
• Knowledge of automation with Ansible and source code management (Git) is an advantage
• Expertise in Citrix ADC configuration and management is an advantage
• Good knowledge of scripting languages (go/bash/python) is an advantage
- Relevant certification and training (e.g. RHCE, LFCSE etc.)
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company BConnected Pvt Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.