Nations Trust Bank PLC company opens jobs for Senior Manager - Commercial Banking positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Banking and Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Nations Trust Bank PLC|
|Position:||Senior Manager - Commercial Banking|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Banking and Financial Services|
The candidate in this position will be responsible for overseeing the following job responsibilities in our Commercial Banking Unit.
- Own the P&L and balance sheet of the zone under SME Banking as per overall revenue and book growth strategy of the bank and maintain good audit ratings for each branch.
- Manage a portfolio of SME clients to achieve challenging performance targets by deploying effective Relationship Management strategies, appropriate facility structuring and stand-alone facilities, driving facility utilization.
- Aggressively expand the existing customer portfolio by adopting aggressive sales strategies, identifying and marketing new commercial banking clients with close coordination with the branch network.
- Carry out quarterly credit spot checks on all branches under the purview and ensure smooth credit operation of the zone.
- Maintain stipulated NPL ratio across the zone and manage impairment within the approved budget as a part of collection and recovery initiatives.
- Ensure proper credit evaluation by carrying out detailed analysis of credit proposals and preparing reports for approval by the relevant credit approving authority.
- Ensure the portfolio and all lending transactions comply with the highest credit standards and the Bank’s credit policy and guidelines.
- Cross-selling of Bank’s products and services among commercial banking clients of the portfolio and provide outstanding relationship management and customer service to be the main banker in all key customer accounts.
- Motivate and develop the credit staff including branch managers of the respective zone in line with respective career development plans.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Take initiatives and drive the objectives of the business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 9 years experience in Banking out of which 5 Years at Managerial Level with hands on experience in Credit
- A Degree or a Full/Part Qualification
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Nations Trust Bank PLC, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.