CBL Group company opens jobs for Senior Manager QA - CBL Foods positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Manager QA - CBL Foods|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
DESIGNATION : SENIOR MANAGER – QUALITY ASSURANCE
COMPANY NAME : CBL FOODS INTERNATIONAL (PVT) LIMITED
LOCATION : RANALA
• Establishes, implements, reviews and maintain Quality Management Systems within the organization whilst assuring the manufacturing/production processes meet international and national standards.
• Determining, negotiating and agreeing on procedures, standards and specifications to ensure product quality throughout the product life cycle.
• Conduct evaluation of products, ingredients and packing materials whilst maintaining in-house testing to assure the product quality by preventing physical, biological and chemical contamination during the manufacturing process. (Ensure BIQ)
• Analyzing the quality issues, internal complaints, customer complaints and responsible for implementing preventive, corrective action to resolve the same, whilst avoiding recurrence of such quality issues in adherence with government regulatory standards.
• Ensure company is meeting the local & regulatory requirements of QMS, FSMS, EMS and other statutory requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science & Technology, Microbiology or similar discipline and master’s degree would be added advantage.
• Extensive knowledge of QA tools and methodologies, Product and System certification like ISO 2200, FSSC, BRC,SLS, Kosher, Organic etc.
• Sound knowledge and skill in Food analysis (Chemical, physical and microbiological) and plant/ operational control.
• Strong problem solving, decision making and good numerical skills with statistical process control techniques.
• Minimum 08 years’ experience in Food Industry out of 3 years’ in a similar capacity.
Please apply with details of two non-related referees to recr[email protected] within 14 days of this advertisement.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company CBL Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.