Brennan IT company opens jobs for Senior Network Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Network Engineer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
Why work for Brennan?
We are a national company with a reputation for delivering technical excellence, innovation and high-quality service to the mid-market and have backed up that statement by winning the #1 Managed Service Provider in Australia for the past 10 years in a row.
Brennan IT benefits include:
- A strong culture underpinned by values that are truly lived every day.
- Salaries are pegged to the Australian dollar.
- Flexible working is part of our DNA – We have adopted a hybrid working model and we encourage working from home and office as it seems ideal.
- Proven career progression opportunities, we are passionate about helping our people unlock their potential and grow across different capabilities.
- Diversity is a strength, and we love having people from diverse backgrounds and experiences, for example, we have employees from over 30 different countries – that is just one attribute, talk to us about our other diverse people!
Full Job Description:
The Senior Network Engineer will provide technical direction and support to Brennan Communications clients, Brennan IT engineers and staff. Work both internally and directly with clients to build and maintain best practice network infrastructure. Continuously improve the Efficiency and Excellence of Service Delivery as measured by Client Satisfaction ratings.
- Consult internally and directly with clients to design and plan operations to network systems.
- Setup, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain a variety of network devices.
- Be the point of technical escalation for NOC staff.
- Work with NOC L1-3 to implement planned changes.
- Be the primary engineer for specified tier 1 and 2 clients, providing strategic and deep technical advice for all network queries.
- Work on networking aspects of projects, acting as technical lead or project engineer.
- Perform documentation for customer networks including but not limited to creating and maintaining detailed design documents, network diagrams, knowledge articles, principles, and guidelines for customers.
- Perform project associated duties including but not limited to cutting new customers over to Brennan IT, obtaining technical requirements from customer, configuring routers, switches, other equipment as specified by customer, provisioning, testing.
- Lead and assist with development of new and existing Managed Network Service products.
- Continuously improve our processes and systems to deliver best practice services to clients.
- Obtain and maintain industry certifications.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching, or similar.
- PCNSE/ CCSA.
- Industry certifications in networking technologies.
- ITIL Service Management accreditation.
- IT Project Management Foundation level accreditation (PMBOK, PRINCE 2).
- Tertiary qualifications (Eg: Management, Business, Engineering).
- Current certifications in other networking and security technologies such as Juniper, HP & Sophos.
Required Work Experience & Technical Knowledge:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in routing and switching, across both WAN and LAN.
- Working knowledge of network security platforms.
- Ability to work in a billable hour’s environment.
- Prior experience within an outsourced service delivery environment.
- Knowledge of service provider core technologies such as MPLS.
- Knowledge of unified communications technologies such as SIP.
- Proven ability to influence key decision makers.
- Working knowledge of ITSM service delivery concepts.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Brennan IT, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.