International Water Management Institute (IWMI) company opens jobs for Senior Officer - HR & Capacity Development positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||International Water Management Institute (IWMI)|
|Position:||Senior Officer - HR & Capacity Development|
|Region:||Battaramulla - Western Province, Western Province|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||LKR 13.000 - LKR 39.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
The International Water Management Institute (IWMI), a CGIAR Research Center is seeking for an innovative & multi skilled candidate to join its headquarters in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka as a Senior Officer – HR & Capacity Development.
The Senior Officer – HR & Capacity Development is responsible for efficiently implementing the organization’s Learning and Development (L&D) strategy and fostering a culture of continuous learning within IWMI. This role involves providing guidance and counseling on performance management initiatives, overseeing capacity development efforts, and managing internships and graduate fellowships across IWMI.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer and continuously improve the organization-wide performance appraisal system, integrating IWMI’s competencies, values, and performance measures.
- Provide ongoing support to frontline managers and supervisors in effectively utilizing performance measures for operations, risk management, and organizational change.
- Develop and deliver presentations and training sessions on performance management and the performance appraisal system (MAP) to management and staff.
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of performance improvement plans and analyze results for performance-based pay, promotions, reclassifications, and rewards through the Position Review Committee process.
- Ensure comprehensive training for staff by delivering statutory, mandatory, developmental, and organizational change training throughout the organization.
- Stay updated on regulatory requirements and incorporate changes into statutory and mandatory training programs.
- Coordinate the design and delivery of learning and development solutions aligned with HR and L&D strategy, utilizing various methodologies and mediums for effective training.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop programs that meet organizational needs, with clear business-focused objectives and robust evaluation of effectiveness and return on investment.
- Manage external consultants and resources for key programs and general training requirements.
- Evaluate all learning and development interventions, reporting against agreed-upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), contribute to L&D communications, provide prompt and high-quality customer service, implement and improve IWMI’s induction and orientation process, and oversee the design and delivery of learning and development solutions to support mandatory training and organizational change.
Fellowships & Internships
- Drive IWMI’s Fellowship and Internship program, establishing networks with universities and organizations to develop early career professionals aligned with IWMI’s work.
- Lead the recruitment process for the internship and fellowship programs, utilizing various channels to attract candidates, maintaining comprehensive recruitment databases, and collaborating with hiring managers for application review and selection.
- Provide regular progress reports on the internship and fellowship programs to the Manager P & C and the Management Team, ensuring effective talent management.
- Manage program logistics, including maintaining contact databases, facilitating evaluation processes, ensuring timely payments, updating intranet information, and addressing inquiries with the support of HR Assistants.
Employee Relations & Special Projects
- Assist the Manager of People & Culture in organizing and executing employee engagement activities and contributing to special projects as needed.
- Support HR projects by preparing necessary documents, tracking timelines, and ensuring the timely delivery of project deliverables.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- University degree in Human Resources/Business Administration/Management or equivalent, or equivalent professional status awarded by a relevant professional institute.
- Minimum of 5-6 years of experience in Capacity Development, HR administration, or generalist experience in an international, multicultural setting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent oral and written language skills in English, including effective listening and strong verbal and written communication abilities.
- High proficiency in digital HR systems and processes.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner.
- Personal attributes such as high standards of conduct, respect, flexibility, and sound work ethics.
- Ability to establish priorities, plan, organize, implement, and monitor work activities effectively with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in a multicultural and multi-disciplinary environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities under strict deadlines with minimal supervision and great attention to detail.
This is a nationally recruited position and only Sri Lankan nationals will be considered. IWMI offers a competitive salary and benefits package, inclusive of health insurance, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, and long-term disability coverage. The duration of the contract will initially be for a period of three years with the possibility of extension.
HOW TO APPLY: Apply for the position by following the application instructions at ww.iwmi.org/jobs. We will be accepting applications through 24:00 (IST) on July 14, 2023 (applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis). Your application must include a CV, cover letter, and three (3) references, which may be contacted if you are shortlisted. Receipt of all applications will be acknowledged, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
IWMI believes that diversity powers our innovation, contributes to our excellence, and is critical for our mission. We offer a multi-cultural, multi-color, multi-generational and multi-disciplinary working environment. We are consciously creating an inclusive organization that reflects our global character and our commitment to gender equity. We, therefore, encourage applicants from all cultures, races, ethnicities, religions, sexes, national or regional origins, ages, disability status, sexual orientations, and gender identities.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company International Water Management Institute (IWMI), so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.