Sysco LABS Sri Lanka company opens jobs for Senior Operations Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Sysco LABS Sri Lanka|
|Position:||Senior Operations Engineer|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||LKR 13.000 - LKR 39.000 per Month|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
Senior Operations Engineer
Sysco LABS is the captive innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE: SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is a Fortune 500 company and the global leader in selling, marketing, and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare, and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. . With more than 71,00 associates, the company operates 33 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 700,00 customer locations. For fiscal 2022 that ended July 3, 2022, the company generated sales of more than $68 billion.
Operating with the agility and tenacity of a tech–startup, powered by the expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS is perfectly poised to transform one of the world’s largest industries.
Sysco LABS’s engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka and Austin and Houston, TX, innovate across the entire food service journey – from the enterprise grade technology that enables Sysco’s business, to the technology that revolutionizes the way that Sysco connects with restaurants and the technology that shapes the way those restaurants connect with customers.
Sysco LABS technology is present in the sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, the delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network, the in-restaurant dining experience of the end-customer and much more.
We are looking for a Senior Operations Engineers to join the Technical Operations team at Sysco LABS. Operations Engineers will primarily provide comprehensive technical support services for various systems and platforms used by Sysco Corporation across United States, Canada & Europe.
What you will be responsible for:
- Providing reactive support through troubleshooting of technical issues, unblocking users and detecting root cause(s) based on SLA’s.
- Identifying and resolving complex application, network, platform and cloud-based connectivity issues.
- Ensuring that systems are fully operational, and any loss of service is restored within SLA’s.
- Engaging and coordinating with end-users, other stakeholders such as engineering and 3rd parties during the issue resolution process.
- Support upgrades and new deployments of the applications.
- Monitoring and proactively managing application issues.
- Working on a roster covering 24/7 support to our end users.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- For an Operations Engineer position: 2-4 years of experience in a technical support/systems administration will be a key advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge and experience on the Windows server / UNIX platforms.
- Sound network troubleshooting knowledge including LAN/WAN, DHCP, TCP/IP, Firewalls, and Routing.
- Knowledge of SQL; the ability to write and execute queries and understand database.
- Knowledge in Shell or Python scripting will be an added advantage.
- Oracle DBMS and PL SQL knowledge will be an added advantage.
- A dynamic personality with a good balance of technical abilities and communication skills who can handle pressure situations.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities within a short period of time.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment, and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Sysco LABS Sri Lanka, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.