Terraformation company opens jobs for Senior Program Manager, Asia-Pacific positions in the APAC region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Project Management skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Environmental Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Senior Program Manager, Asia-Pacific
Terraformation is restoring the world’s forests to help solve climate change and build thriving communities.
Our mission is to help solve climate change by restoring the planet’s forests. We believe that native forest ecosystems are the most effective, safe, and scalable carbon capture systems on Earth. We work with partners all over the world to accelerate successful restoration projects and scale this climate solution.
We’re innovating in both forest tech and green finance. We’ve developed accessible, low-cost solutions to native forest restoration, including off-grid seed banks to store millions of seeds anywhere, open-source software to measure tree health and growth, and accessible forestry training programs. We’re also developing novel financing structures to support local communities as they undertake restoration projects.
We’re a unique mix of foresters, technology experts, and creative communicators brought together by our common mission.
Learn more at terraformation.com .
Location: Remote Asia-Pacific; Indonesia or Philippines preferred
Salary: $90,00 – $110,00 (depending on experience), plus equity
Travel: Frequent travel to regional project locations
The Senior Program Manager, Asia-Pacific will oversee a portfolio of international projects in Terraformation’s Seed to Carbon Forest Accelerator, from project design through implementation and monitoring. They will help set strategy and experience for global forestry partners working to scale their operations, interfacing closely with partners virtually and in-person to carry out due diligence, lead elements of the feasibility study and PDD writing, coordinate trainings, and support the implementation of forest restoration carbon projects.
This position will co-create key materials with forestry partners and will project manage timelines and deliverables to guarantee key milestones and objectives. Working cross-functionally with Terraformation’s internal teams and experts, the Senior Project Manager will streamline existing internal processes, collect and aggregate partner data for internal/external use, analyze partner reporting and key learnings, and ensure a high-quality partner experience.
- Oversee a portfolio of global carbon forest restoration projects, serving as the primary point of contact for regional partners operating from project design through implementation and monitoring.
- Lead internal and external coordination of deliverables to partners, including restoration training via Terraformation experts and external consultants.
- Set strategy and experience for global forestry partners, ensuring a collaborative working relationship and driving positive partner outcomes.
- Work closely with global partners in the co-creation of work plans and key project documentation, including feasibility studies and project design documents.
- Oversee complex partner operations, tracking against project milestones, carbon standard requirements, budgets, and restoration objectives.
- Iterate upon existing internal partner processes – including onboarding, partner delivery, and reporting – to improve the efficacy of Terraformation’s partner operations
- Detail requirements of reporting, train teams where needed, and ensure quality data output.
- Travel frequently to partner locations to assist in initial vetting, build relationships, liaise with government and community members, proactively identify risks and challenges, oversee trainings, and support the implementation of restoration projects.
- Build a network of regional stakeholders who can further Terraformation’s objectives, including government officials, NGO partners, and contractors.
- 7+ years of proven experience in relevant project management and operations roles
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; master’s degree preferred
- Experience using project management software, familiarity with CRM platforms, and ability to create and manage complex spreadsheets or databases
- Partner-first mentality; ability to empathize and work closely with diverse global cultures and stakeholders
- English language fluency; secondary language proficiency highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive complex initiatives in a leadership role across teams
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, with the ability to build narratives and provide recommendations and learnings based on data
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex including gender identity or expression, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, credit history, genetic history, arrest and court record, military service, reproductive health decision, domestic or sexual violence victim status if the domestic or sexual violence victim provides notice to Terraformation of such status or Terraformation has actual knowledge of such status, or any other protected category recognized by Hawaii and federal laws.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Terraformation, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.