George Bernard company opens jobs for Senior QA Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Executive experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior QA Engineer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent professional qualification.
- 5 years QA experience with good skill in Functional, UI, Web Service and Performance testing capabilities.
- A solid practical understanding of Agile Software Quality Assurance and Software Engineering concepts.
- An ability to draft, execute, report, and maintain functional test cases for Web/Mobile applications.
- Experience working with automation frameworks and automating functional test cases using Selenium Web driver (JAVA) and Rest assured.
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts and programming languages such as Java.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot issues on the application and its environment.
- Experience with performance testing using JMeter would be an added advantage.
- Experience in security testing and security testing tools will be a benefit.
- Experience in using JIRA, Scrum Process and Test Management tools would be advantageous.
Skills And Characters
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Should be an outstanding player with a self-driven and self-motivated attitude.
- Ability to work within deadlines individually and as a team.
- Ability to carry out research and learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to understand the importance of customer service.
- Creative/Innovative and out of the box thinking.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company George Bernard, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.