noon company opens jobs for Senior QA Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Quality Assurance skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior QA Engineer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Quality Assurance|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to be the best place to buy and sell things. In doing this we hope to accelerate the digital economy of the Middle East, empowering regional talent and businesses to meet the full range of consumers’ online needs.
noon operates without boundaries; we are aggressively and voraciously ambitious. Starting in 2017 with noon.com, the region’s homegrown e-commerce platform and leading online shopping destination, noon is now a digital ecosystem of products and services – noon, noon Daily, noon Food, NowNow, SIVVI, noon VIP, and noon Pay.
What you’ll do:
- Strong hands-on experience in manual testing for E-commerce.
- Review and analyse software requirements using design specifications.
- iOS and Android build testing using the emulator and real device.
- Maintain and design test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Participate project meeting and give ideas to enhance the quality.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure the software is bug-free.
- Design and Redesign automation script using Selenium or Cypress.
- Quick learner with the ability to work in Scrum/Kanban process.
- Able to work in 80% of manual and 20% of automation depending on the workload.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s or qualification in the related field.
- 5+ years of experience in manual and automation testing.
- Strong in analytical and problem-solving.
- Excellent communication in both written and verbal.
- Experience in API and Database will be an added advantage.
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers, to our sellers or noon bandidos is stellar but above all we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company noon, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.