OSOS company opens jobs for Senior QA Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 10,000 - රු. 40,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Information Technology & Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior QA Engineer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Information Technology & Services|
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our highly skilled QA team. You will work closely in an agile environment with the Development team as well as our Design, Marketing and Business Development teams. You will be required to test regressions and new features built, as well as design and run test automation processes.
- Designing detailed Test Cases and conducting reviews.
- Consolidating the team test execution updates and tracking the progress.
- Identifying the most appropriate implementation approach for a given test.
- Creating detailed and well-structured test plans.
- Providing effort estimations for given tasks.
- Execution of individual testing tasks.
- Logging the outcomes and verifying test execution.
- Test automation scripting & execution.
- Monitor junior team members and their tasks.
- Maintaining regression test pack with manual and automated scripts.
- Ability to work with onsite project managers and team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Technology.
- 3+ years experience with sound knowledge on Manual testing processes, Agile methodologies, and tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience in creating detailed & comprehensive test plans and estimations.
- Experience in testing with web-based applications and mobile applications.
- Hands-on experience in Automation testing with Selenium, Maven, and TestNG framework.
- Sound knowledge of SQL, scripting language such as Java, and knowledge in OOP concepts.
- Hands-on experience in API testing using Postman.
- Experience in Performance testing using a tool such as jMeter is an added advantage.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company OSOS, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.