Gapstars company opens jobs for Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Automation positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Automation)
|Western Province, Rajagiriya - Western Province
Gapstars is a Netherlands-based software development services provider that builds remote, agile teams in Sri Lanka and Portugal for innovative tech companies. Today, we are home to 220+ TechStars and innovative minds, turning scalable software into performance products that shape the future. Our partners are highly ambitious tech companies that are looking to conquer their respective markets.
At Gapstars, our goal is to fuel growth for highly ambitious tech companies with world-class tech talent. If you are an experienced and ambitious Senior Software Engineer with strong programming fundamentals and the ability to adopt new frameworks as needed we want to hear from you.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer – Automation, you will be expected to architect, develop and release user-facing features and ensure the quality of our product continues to serve the needs of our tens of millions of users.
- Review requirements, user stories, and design tests to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open-source tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Cypress, Postman, etc.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Industry
- Experience in working with Selenium, Cypress, and Postman
Gapstars believes in offering equal opportunities to everyone, irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, race or religion. We aim to thrive through diversity!
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Gapstars, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.