iTelaSoft company opens jobs for Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Automation) positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Automation)|
We are in need of an experienced Senior QA Engineer (Automation + Manual) who can lead our QA team. You will be responsible for designing and executing test plans and suggesting improvements. Additionally, you will need to guarantee successful implementation of products and services. Furthermore, you should have an extensive understanding of different testing techniques and approaches.
- Quality and on time deliverables of agreed test assignments of own and others involved.
- Involve in requirements elaboration and be an independent source of requirements / user stories.
- Contribute to formulate “definition of done” for user stories and features.
- Estimate and review QA efforts in presales and active projects.
- Test to break attitude. Active ownership in defect management and closure.
- Prepare test plans/strategies and implementing.
- Creating test cases, execute test cases, automate, and produce test reports.
- Validate and review QA artefacts and any project documentation before being shared with project stakeholders and end users.
- Owns release gating (go/no-go) and client release process.
- Owns the user acceptance process (defining the acceptance criteria and passing the clients through that)
- Immediate escalation of any issues, roadblocks.
- Proposing corrective actions and working with project leads to closing them at earliest.
- Adhere to company quality frameworks and guidelines.
- Active engagement in improvements to quality frameworks and knowledgebase.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in similar capacity.
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent is preferable.
- Hands on experience in Automation testing is a must.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) development methodology and defect management tools like JIRA.
- Knowledge in requirement elaboration, QA estimations, identifying test scenarios and writing detailed test cases.
- Excellent communication skills and strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to take ownership of multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- ISTQB qualification would be an added advantage.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company iTelaSoft, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.