OrangeHRM company opens jobs for Senior Quality Assurance Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 12,000 - රු. 36,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
OrangeHRM Inc. headquartered in the US develops the world’s most widely used open-source human resource management software. At OrangeHRM, we adopt the latest practices in software engineering that enable us to rapidly meet the demands of our global user base.
Skills and Abilities
- Software testing ability with a good understanding of QA concepts
- Exceptional attention to detail Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in designing and writing test automation scripts – with Selenium WebDriver
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux-based environments
- SQL & Relational Database Management Skills
- Experience in working with the AMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing/maintaining test plans and test scenarios/test cases
- Executing test cases
- Reporting Defects in the bug tracking tool Mantis
- Coordinate with the Project Managers for the defect prioritization process
- Give QA Acceptance after the defect verification & regression testing
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university
- 3+ years of working experience to apply for Senior QA Engineer
- 2 years of working experience to apply for QA Engineer
- Experience in test automation tools/ frameworks – Selenium WebDriver
- Experience in other automation tools (Appium), performance testing (JMeter) and usability testing will be an added advantage
- ISTQB certification(s) will be an added advantage
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company OrangeHRM, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.