Wavenet company opens jobs for Senior Quality Assurance Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
We are a technology company based in Singapore with customers and operations across 27 countries in 4 continents. We provide telecom operators and healthcare providers next generation technology from AI-driven digital transformation tools to preventative digital health solutions powered by Augmented Reality.
We are looking for team players who thrive in demanding environments and accomplish challenging assignments with minimum supervision and instructions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field
• 3–4 years of experience in manual testing, including designing test cases, test scripts, test procedures, test schedule planning, documentation, and execution.
• Experience in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Defect Management Life Cycle
• Experience in bug severity analysis & reporting
• Proven experience in Jira and Agile Methodologies
• Willingness to learn automation
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Wavenet, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.