Tech Hire Ventures company opens jobs for Senior / Salesforce Developer/Administrator positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 10,000 - රු. 40,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Tech Hire Ventures|
|Position:||Senior / Salesforce Developer/Administrator|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
About the company & the role
A relatively young and upcoming organization with HQ based in Melbourne Australia and a development center in Colombo, The organization has been on a significant growth trajectory backed by recent funding and an array of large scale ASX & NASDAQ listed client projects.
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code.
- Developing Visualforce, Apex, .NET, Java, AJAX, and other technologies to build customized solutions
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training, and documentation.
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans).
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform.
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) and update the SOPs as necessary.
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end-user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- 2 years + of experience working on Salesforce platforms or other CRM software packages (Microsoft CRM, InterAction, SalesLogix, Oracle On-Demand, SAP, etc.)
- Direct experience working on CRM projects.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development.
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing).
- Software engineering skills with .NET, .NET Core, Java SE & EE (Java, JSF, SQL) preferred.
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware, and other enterprise-integrating technologies
This is a tax-free and hybrid role.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Tech Hire Ventures, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.