Immutable company opens jobs for Senior Social and Content Marketing Lead positions in the APAC region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Director experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 12,000 - රු. 36,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Computer Games, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Social and Content Marketing Lead|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
A Bit About Us
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of the fastest Australian companies to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and a valuation of AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of the Immutable Platform, the preferred developer platform for building & scaling web3 games on Ethereum, and Immutable Games, a global leader in web3 game development and publishing with leading titles Gods Unchained and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A Bit About The Role
We are hiring a Senior Social and Content Marketing Manager who will own and drive our social and content strategy for our studio games across Gods Unchained and Shardbound. This is a chance to be directly involved in leading the creation of marquee assets across the most anticipated games in the web3 space.
As our Social Media and Content Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of content production, social media management, and conveying the brand narratives for exciting up-and-coming web3 gaming projects. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and agile team, with innovation and experimentation at its core.
You Will Have The Opportunity To
- Develop, implement and ultimately manage our kick-ass social strategy (especially Twitter)
- Plan and own our content and social calendar
- Test, refine and improve our content and social strategy
- Analyse frequent industry trends and topics to identify opportunities to gain additional brand exposure.
- Manage our email, including setting up automated journeys, and compiling our newsletters
We Would Love You To Have
- 3 + years of experience managing and executing social media brand channels and working cross-functionally with internal team to develop social media campaigns and accompanying assets
- An understanding of gaming audiences and what they care about
- Experience with social media tools such as Brandwatch, and analytics and reporting from a social media context
- A deep and current gaming/web3/pop culture knowledge
Some Extra Skills That Would Be Awesome
- Experience / knowledge about web3 blockchain technology a bonus
A Bit About The Team
Gods Unchained (GU) is one of the worlds first NFT online trading card games led by Chris Clay (Former Game Director of Magic: The Gathering Arena). Providing true ownership for our players through NFTs you will be able to collect, build, sell and directly trade your cards to other players. Gods Unchained remains focused on strong, competitive gameplay at it’s core, giving players a wide variety of tactical options in each game depending on the individual decks being built.
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent
?We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products’ success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
? While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
?We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
? We offer up to AUD $2,00 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
? Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
??♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
? Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
? Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most
???New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
? Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone’s perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don’t meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You’ll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven’t thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you. We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
- A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out – We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Immutable, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.