Fountain company opens jobs for Senior Software Engineer positions in the APAC region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
Fountain is the market leader in high volume hiring with solutions that enable customers to get ahead of their hiring goals. Fountain’s all-in-one software allows companies to find and hire the right candidates faster. Our automated and customizable platform provides a seamless applicant experience while ensuring organizations have pipelines full of hourly talent who are ready to work.
Hundreds of customers, including Stitch Fix, GoPuff, Fetch, and sweetgreen, use Fountain to hire over 3 million workers annually in more than 75 countries.
In 2022, we closed $185M in our Series C, led by Softbank and B Capital, which 4.5Xed our valuation. Join our growing team of collaborative, compassionate, and unconventional Fountaineers as we empower our customers to exceed their hiring goals and open opportunities for the hourly workforce.
When it comes to software engineers, there are two types. Moriarty and Sherlock. The Moriartys of the world want to create some elaborate web of code, building a plan from the ground up, accounting for every detail, and eventually ruling the world. The Sherlocks of the world want to dig into an elaborate web of code and figure out what went wrong. They deduce…they investigate…and when they solve it, they can’t help but tell everyone. This is a role for the Sherlocks.
You love digging into code, and figuring out what is wrong. You love fixing code that isn’t working right, or just making it better. You’re ready to expand your software development career by helping some of the largest companies in the world maximize their use of Fountain’s hiring platform. Working with the Support, Customer Success and Professional Services teams you’ll help make our customers’ problems melt away, and help implement customer-specific features. You’ll work with our Product and Engineering teams to make sure that we are always improving and making Fountain all that it can be.
If this sounds like you, then the game is afoot.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Becoming an expert in Fountain’s application, and working with product managers, customer support, and developers to understand features and the intentions behind them
- Working with Fountain’s Support and Services team to connect with customers and resolve their issues
- Using your product expertise and connections with the engineering and product teams to devise and deliver efficient answers to customer requirements
- Working with Fountain’s Product team to standardize and integrate frequently requested functionality into the core application
- Connecting with our customers and support agents to understand and debug issues in real time
- Being a voice for our customers, advocating for their needs and ensuring their issues are resolved
What You Should Bring
- Proven experience troubleshooting and solving production software issues
- Solid understanding of Agile development practices and Lean Software Development principles. You should be very efficient at understanding different use cases, prioritizing tasks, working with Git and implementing the GitHub flow. We ship new releases every day
- Not afraid of taking risks, and vested in making our business a success, together
- Empathy for our customers
- A strong attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Technical Lead experience
Nice To Have
- Open source contributions (please send a link to your GitHub profile)
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Team management experience
- Experience with AI tools such as OpenAI & GPT-3
- Experience with Databases (we use Postgres) or Caching technologies like Redis and Elasticsearch
- QA, testing or technical support experience
- Proven experience with databases and different data formats
Annual Salary Range
3,500,00 – 4,500,00 INR
Even if you do not meet all the requirements above, we still encourage you to apply for this position. While we try to be thorough with our prerequisites, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points. What do you have to lose?
Fountain offers an incredibly unique work environment. We employ a diverse team all over the world. Each Fountaineer is given the freedom to do their best work from wherever they choose. We also understand the importance of in-person connections and hold in-person meetings with your team and meet annually as an organization to build our relationships and focus on the future of moving Fountain Forward.
The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a retirement plan. Some Fountain-wide perks offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, paid holidays, Rest and Relaxation days, monthly lunch stipends, annual allowances for ongoing education related to your profession and career advancement, along with home office, cell phone, and wellness reimbursements. Fountain is a global employer, so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
Fountain is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Fountain, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.