EFutures company opens jobs for Senior Software Engineer - Magento positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 10,000 - රු. 40,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Software Engineer - Magento|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
EFutures is a leading provider of software, web solutions and IT consultancy services in Sri Lanka. It is a dynamic firm, which employs the best in design and development talent in Sri Lanka. EFutures designs, develops and implements enterprise web and software solutions for both local and international companies. The company works with a large portfolio of Sri Lankan business as well as several significant foreign clients.
We are looking for experienced Senior Software Engineer in Magento. Ideal Candidates should have below requirements.
Key Responsibilities :
- Strong programming fundamentals, architect, develop and release features
- Ability to bring functional request and design to a technical solution.
- A firm understanding of application architecture.
- Knowledge of design patterns like MVC-pattern.
- Able to see opportunities in the code for reusability.
- Able to explain and guide other developers with application architecture.
Key Requirements :
- 6-7 years of experience as a frontend & backend engineer.
- Strong OOP skills.
- Extensive experience in PHP and MYSQL
- Extensive knowledge in Magento 2 is a must
- Solid knowledge of how to build and design highly scalable applications.
- A deep understanding of SOLID principles, system design, data structures and algorithms.
- WEB Security knowledge
- REST API knowledge
- Experience with Redis
- Knowledge in Cloud services such as EC2, RDS, S3, etc.
- Experience in NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, etc…
- Knowledge in source code management tools like GIT
- In depth knowledge in Rxjs, Ngx & Redux
- Experience in React Js, VueJs & NodeJS (Experience in any of these will be an added advantage)
- Advanced Typescript experience
Required Qualifications :
- BSc. Degree in IT (Equivalent work experience also considered)
- MSc. In computer science is a plus
What We Offer :
- Above the Market Remuneration and Attractive Benefits
- Flexibility and Work Life Balance
- Exposure to Multiple Domains
- Career Progression and Appreciation for Excellent Performers
- Apply : [email protected]
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company EFutures, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.