i4T Labs company opens jobs for Senior Software Engineer - Mobile Development positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Software Engineer - Mobile Development|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Senior Software Engineer | Mobile Developer
A SSE is able to create software for mobile phones and tablets, and is familiar with the newest technologies in the mobile world. Mobile development requires staying in the mobile head space, meaning that it’s even more important than with other hardware contexts to optimize performance, battery, network, and memory management. They are well aware with device fragmentation, often working closely with a designer to achieve the best user experience (UX) results.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Attention to detail while making the design pixel perfect to the given layout.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Proficiency in React Native with the strong background of iOS/Android.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with Firebase, Google Maps.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse mobile technologies and techniques.
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences.
- A thorough, detail-oriented work style.
- Fluency in English.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology.
- Any technical certifications related to the required skills.
- Proficiency in English (Written/Oral)
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company i4T Labs, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.