Swivel Group company opens jobs for Senior Software Engineer - .Net (Backend) positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Software Engineer - .Net (Backend)|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
Swivel Group is an Australian business that is working in close partnership with Sri Lanka. We provide a range of offshore services across administration, finance, technology, and marketing for businesses at various levels of maturity. With an on-ground presence in Australia, Sri Lanka, and close ties to New Zealand, our goal is to provide a link to our Partners that will give them the freedom and flexibility to grow.
Swivel Group is also in partnership with FinTech Global Solutions (Google Partner) which has been highly successful in providing offshore operations on a global scale with clients ranging from start-up to enterprise levels. Swivel Group has access to an untapped marketplace of talent in Sri Lanka with proven processes coupled with effective and stable operations to support them.
We have the capability to cater to all industries and business sizes. After registering your initial interest, one of our directors will reach out to discuss your current situation as a business and where we can help lighten your workload to focus on more strategic tasks. Have a read through our range of services and pick your wish-list that we can tailor especially for you or your business.
- Minimum of 3 years of on- hands experience as a Backend Dotnet Developer
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Extensive experience in agile environments and commercial experience in C# and .Net Framework
- Deep understanding of .Net Core, Service Oriented Architecture, Micro Services and database skills (Entity Framework, SQL, NoSQL)
- Solid understanding in web application environments and development tools, event-driven application development, session state management, web configuration, deployment strategies, security and performance tuning and debugging methodologies
- An expert in utilizing modern design patterns and proven TDD experience
- A Team player, Result oriented and self Motivated individual
- Excellent written, verbal and technical communication
What Swivel Offer
- A dynamic and supportive working environment
- Medical benefits
- Training courses
- Flexible remote and on-site working arrangements
Swivel promotes a culture of positivity, openness, growth, collaboration, and fairness within our work environment. Individual development matters to us. We put in a sincere effort to help our team grow on professional and personal levels.
Trust: A confident relationship in our staff, that would adhere to transparency and honesty in our dealings.
Innovation: Initiative, Collaboration, Growth, Challenging the industry and continuously evolving! Premium: Top talent, above and beyond Be the one percenter of the Team!
Respect: Everyone matters and so do their ideas!
No egos, humble but quietly confident and empathetic.
Team: Be Supportive, welcoming, community, family-oriented and as strong as our weakest
Website – https://swivelgroup.com.au/
Instagram – https://ww.instagram.com/swivel.group/
Facebook – https://ww.facebook.com/swivelgroupau
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Swivel Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.