Grubtech company opens jobs for Senior Software Engineer (Python) positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Software Engineer (Python)|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo District - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
What We Do
As our name suggests, we’re passionate about bringing our love of exceptional dining experiences and technological innovation together. That’s why we unite top-tier technology, data, and food tech talent under one roof to bring restaurants and cloud kitchens into the future of food service. We are one of the few companies globally that is purpose-built from the ground up to cater to delivery-centric restaurants and cloud kitchens. Our product suite encompasses the entire end-to-end operations from dead generation, food aggregator integrations, in-kitchen operations, and last-mile delivery integration.
We’re a dynamic team of engineers, data scientists, and industry leaders. We bring a fresh perspective – but at the same time, we’re drawing on 100+ years of combined expertise spanning everything from data science and food technology to logistics and eCommerce platform development. We would love for you to be a part of the team that is transforming an entire industry.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code with constant code review and feedback.
- Working and managing tight knit Agile teams to develop robust web, mobile and enterprise solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues, working closely with the team to identify root causes and implement effective solutions.
- Collaborate with product managers and stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Adhering to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of solutions.
- Working collaboratively in a cross functional team in an Agile delivery environment.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in the industry as a developer.
- Proven expertise in developing scalable, high-performance software applications using Python frameworks such as Django, Flask or Flask API.
- Familiarity with database systems, SQL, and ORM frameworks.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to propose and implement innovative solutions.
- Proven hands-on experience in microservices architecture and AWS/Azure cloud platforms.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies and working in a remote fast-paced development environment.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Grubtech, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.