Right Stakes company opens jobs for Senior Software Engineer positions in the Sri Lanka region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Software Engineer|
We are a well-funded startup that was born in Europe to change the way Brazilian customers consume financial and entertainment services.
We are a company that takes Agile seriously, and we give a lot of autonomy to leaders and teams to execute the best strategy for the company.
We are passionate about what we do, adept to simplicity and eager to meet people who have this same vision so we can build together
Provide technology and services to create unique digital entertainment experiences.
More responsibilities in detail:
- Work in an agile team to build new scalable microservices in .NET Core with an eye in simplicity
- Participate in full development life cycle including design, development, test, code reviews
- Integrating with external systems
- Liaise with other cross-functional teams to develop different components of our platform
- Ensure developed code meets quality standards in terms of performance, quality, security and responsiveness
- Recommend improvements in software and development processes
What do you need to have
- 4 years of experience using .NET Core and MS SQL
- Knowledge of messaging systems such as Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for distributed systems
- Highly motivated and dedicated professional
- Fluent English
- Experience with in memory cache like Redis, Azure DataTables
- Knowledge of NoSQL database such as MongoDB, Couchbase
- Experience with CQRS Pattern
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Right Stakes, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.