SoftOne company opens jobs for Senior Software Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Senior Software Engineer
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
We at SoftOne specialize in ERP and HR Software. We are the leading supplier in the Nordic countries to those working with electrical engineering, plumbing, construction and trade. Our clientele also includes hotels, restaurants, accounting firms, manufacturing and service product companies.
We offer a modular cloud-based solution, which allows our customers to use our complete solution or individual modules. As we pride ourselves in developing our own systems, provide our customers with support, consultant services and outsourcing of payroll.
- Hired for the Colombo Office based in Sri Lanka.
- Seeking for the role of senior position.
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
- The Candidate will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products.
- Ability to excel in working with large-scale applications, frameworks with outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- The candidate will be liaising with the onshore development team.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Ability to work independently.
- Liaise with other developers to ensure timely delivery of tasks.
- Review and refactor code of junior developers and grooming them.
- Planning and grooming sessions during sprints.
- Required to from a scrum mindset and methodology.
- Will be in charge of writing code for implementing user stories, while following the development methodology.
- Ability to analyse the root cause of defects in order to provide the most comprehensive fixes for every issue.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related field).
- 5+ Years of relevant work experience.
- At least 2 years of proven experience with Angular.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Knowledge on TypeScript, Angular, React, ASP.NET, WebAPI, Entity Framework and Azure is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, including scrum.
- Good commanding in English both verbally and in writing.
Why we are the best workplace for You!
- Ability to work and learn on the latest technologies.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- Exposure in working with the onshore team (based in Sweden), whilst developing for High-End Global products.
- Great remuneration
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SoftOne, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.