Nhance Recruitment company opens jobs for Senior System Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior System Engineer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer for one of our clients.
• Set up, maintain and secure Azure and on-premise legacy systems.
• Manage virtualized Windows systems in cloud/on-premise environments.
• Lead the installation and build of virtual machines.
• Participate in planning and execution of legacy infrastructure/application migration.
• Set up administrator and service accounts.
• Maintain system documentation.
• MS Exchange setup and administration.
• DNS and domain management.
• Actively manage infrastructure security and standards.
• Participate in security audits.
• Troubleshoot system wide software, and address storage space requirements.
• Make recommendations to integrate new custom and cloud software.
• Coordinate installations, patching and support operations across the infrastructure landscape.
• Develop system requirements and backup and recovery solutions.
• Act as the subject matter expert on all things related to Microsoft Azure.
• Provide guidance to IT on MS Azure subscriptions and pricing.
• Provide technical guidance and mentorship of IT OPS and support engineers.
• Investigate and resolve all escalated support requests.
• Conduct periodic system security reviews and access.
• Provide project support for all related deployments, internal and 3rd party system integrations.
• Effectively collaborate with 3rd party service providers and partners on all system issues and
• Ensure that all Microsoft Azure integrations and configurations are secure and in alignment with
• Assist with planned maintenance tasks & Change Management
• Pro-active systems health monitoring i.e. Actively watching all systems monitoring dashboards
and periodically conducting manual system health checks of key features across the NTG
• Communication – Proactively and accurately inform all relevant parties of important system
• BSc Computer Science Degree, IT Diploma, MCSE, CompTIA Certification or similar (Desired)
• 10+ years as a senior systems engineer in a global multinational environment.
• Experienced in migrating users, systems, domains and integrating technology solutions across
multiple business entities
• Experience with Infrastructure As Code principles and practices, Azure ARM templates etc.
• Experience in Systems Health Monitoring.
• Knowledge of IT service management (ITSM) tools and processes
• Knowledge of IT service management SLAs
• Knowledge of ITIL or similar frameworks
• Experience in collaborating with Software Developers, DevOps Engineers, and Business
• Strong experience in implementing, monitoring and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions,
including major services related to Compute, Storage, Network and Security
• Strong knowledge of Backup, Restore, Recovery and high availability strategies for Microsoft
• Strong knowledge of IaaS and PaaS services
• Windows Server creation, configuration, upgrade, migration and patching
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving Azure environment performance issues,
connectivity issues, security issues, etc.
• Ability to identify and troubleshoot Azure server and related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and
• Strong understanding and background of working with Active Directory, Azure AD, LDAP, SSO,
IAM, SAML and cloud directory services.
• Advanced knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Kerberos and Windows Authentication, GPOs
• Knowledge of network protocols such as: DNS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SFTP
• Knowledge of Network and TCP/IP routing/subnetting.
• Knowledge of Windows operating systems.
• Working knowledge of VPN connectivity and client troubleshooting.
• Excellent PowerShell scripting skills
• High level of English proficiency
• Experience with Manage Engine Endpoint Central
• Experience with cloud based directory solutions (JumpCloud)
• Experience with cloud storage solutions (Nasuni)
Please go through the requirements properly and do not hesitate to apply if you think you match them. The candidate should be okay to work in Biyagama (location) where he/she would be eligible for free meals, transportation, medical reimbursements etc.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Nhance Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.