JLL company opens jobs for Senior Technical Administration Executive positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Real Estate, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Senior Technical Administration Executive
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
|Engineering and Information Technology
What this job involves:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish Engineering & Operational procedures and roll out the same for site staff.
- Monitoring and Maintaining all M&E Related equipment including Electrical Systems, HVAC, Boilers, Fire Fighting, Plumbing, etc.
- Periodically inspect the log books, checklists and PPM schedules, SOP & EOP for a better management of engineering services.
- Promoting adherence to health and safety standards of the JLL and contractual Staff.
- Processing vendor invoices and updating the invoice tracker for admin purposes.
- Monthly Maintenance report preparation and provide administrative support to the Facilities Management & ensure timely and accurate completion of other reports requested by the client.
- Monitor water Consumption and implement initiatives to reduce / control water wastage at site.
- Handle a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks, including but not limited to: staff management, contractual work coordination, expense report preparation, document creation, and employee personal/medical file management.
- Manage multiple maintenance projects through mechanical and electrical supervisors simultaneously while paying strict attention to detail
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on assigned work to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Exercise discretion when interfacing with high-level executives and clients
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Provide general office support, including but not limited to: ordering supplies, maintaining equipment, and coordinating repairs as needed
Sounds like you? To apply, you need to be:
Required Skills And Qualifications
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 2-3 Years total experience in Maintenance management, Facility Engineering Fields
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English and Sinhala
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company JLL, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.