Swivel Group company opens jobs for Senior Technical Lead / Associate Architect positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Senior Technical Lead / Associate Architect|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
Swivel Group, headquartered in Australia is best known for building and implementing custom solutions for businesses to enable them to innovate, scale and compete at a global standard. We’ve been around since 2019, with a team growing beyond 160+ employees that help us challenge and innovate for our partners across the software, digital, and finance landscapes.
Our Brands: Swivel Tech, Swivel Finance, Swivel Digital, Swivel Talent, and Swivel Foundation
- 10+ years of application development experience
- Engineering degree, related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent English Oral & Written communication skills is a must
- Strong personality and extraordinary skills in approaching and motivating people
- Database Management Systems: MS SQL Server
- No SQL: MongoDB , PostgreSQL , DynamoDB
- AWS AppSync (or other GraphQL frameworks)
- Agile Methodology: Scrum, Kanban
- Exposure Engineering Best Practices: Unit Testing, TDD, Code Reviews, CI / CD, Test Automation
Must have skills and experience:
Experience in PHP/MySQL/Python/NodeJS/Serverless/Cassandra/ElasticSearch/Lambda/Kubernetes/ReactJS
Following are the expected experience in each tech stack for the position:
- PHP/MySQ and PythonL: 5+ years
- Python: 5+ years
- NodeJS: 3+ years
- Serverless: 2+ years
- Cassandra: 2+ years
- ElasticSearch: 2+ years
- Lambda: 2+ years
- Kubernetes: 2+ years
- ReactJS: 3+ years
Nice to have skills / Option to upskill:
- Familiarity with DevOps principles and practices
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of security best practices and techniques for securing web applications and systems
- Experience with mentoring or coaching junior developers or team members
What We Can Offer You:
- A dynamic and supportive working environment
- Full medical benefits
- Training & Development
- Flexible and hybrid working arrangements
- Attractive remuneration
Swivel promotes a culture of positivity, openness, growth, collaboration, and fairness within our work environment. Individual development matters to us. We put in a sincere effort to help our team grow on professional and personal levels.
Trust: a confident relationship in our staff, that would adhere to transparency and honesty in our dealings
Innovation: initiative, collaboration, challenging the industry and continuously evolving
Premium: Top talent, going above and beyond and treating your workplace as your own business
Respect: Everyone matters and so do their ideas
Team: Be supportive, welcoming, community, family-oriented and as strong as our weakest
Website - https://swiveltech.io
Instagram - https://ww.instagram.com/swivel.group/
Facebook - https://ww.facebook.com/swivelgroupau
LinkedIn – https://ww.linkedin.com/company/swivelgroupau/
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Swivel Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.