Kerner Norland company opens jobs for Service Delivery Coordinator positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Service Delivery Coordinator|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
A Network Service Delivery Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the delivery of network services to customers or clients.
Skills and Experience
- Service delivery coordination: The Network Service Delivery Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the delivery of network services to customers or clients. They must ensure that the services are delivered on time, within budget, and to the agreed-upon quality standards.
- Team coordination: The Network Service Delivery Coordinator must coordinate the team responsible for delivering the network services. They must ensure that the team has the necessary skills, resources, and support to deliver high-quality services.
- Stakeholder management: The Network Service Delivery Coordinator must coordinate the relationships with customers or clients and other stakeholders, such as vendors and partners. They must ensure that the stakeholders are satisfied with the network services and that their needs are being met.
- Performance monitoring: The Network Service Delivery Coordinator must monitor the performance of the network services. They must identify opportunities for improvement and work with the team to address any issues or concerns.
- Documentation: The Network Service Delivery Coordinator must document the delivery of network services. They must maintain records of service delivery, including reports, performance metrics, and customer feedback.
- Escalation management: The Network Service Delivery Coordinator must manage escalations from customers or clients. They must work with the team to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Process improvement: The Network Service Delivery Coordinator must identify opportunities to improve the service delivery process. They must work with the team to implement process improvements that will enhance the quality of the network services.
- Be available between 8:00AM till 7:00PM AEST time, Monday to Friday.
- Be ready for being on call for rare outside of business hours cutovers and migration works.
- Employee will be compensated/paid loading rates for being on call and for the time spent working after hours.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Kerner Norland, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.