Econsulate company opens jobs for Service Desk Engineer/ Service Desk Analyst positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Service Desk Engineer/ Service Desk Analyst|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Addressing and resolving reported non-major incidents and requests; logging all incidents and
requests in ServiceNow; reassigning tickets to other support groups where First Call Resolution is
• Creating a positive customer support experience and building strong relationships through deep
problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, and handling customers with a
consummately professional attitude
• Analyzing and resolving incidents and requests regarding the use of application software or
• Taking responsibility for case ownership through the engagement of other support staff (service
resources) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and
customer communication is complete
• Working shift patterns as assigned to support associates and internal customers 24x7x365
• Documenting all relative case information in ServiceNow to include troubleshooting steps,
business/customer impact, and screenshots, if applicable
• Meeting and exceeding all defined performance metrics on a consistent basis which results in
positive CSat and QA scorecards
• Ensuring continuous growth of general knowledge on the current corporate, division, and facilityspecific products, increasing ability to resolve incidents and requests on first contact
• Creating knowledge articles to promote customer self-service and improve First Call Resolution
of requests and incidents within the Service Desk
• Adhering to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Value statements
• Successfully completing the required Corporate and Service Desk training objectives
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Available for after-hours and on-call support as needed to maintain business continuity
• The ability to work remotely and maintain productivity without supervision
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in a Service Desk or similar environment
• Experience with ServiceNow ITSM usage and workflows
• Exceptional customer support and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication (with a focus on listening); Superior telephone
• Must be bilingual – English and French/Spanish a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills including initiative, problem analysis, attention to detail and sound
judgment when making decisions
• The ability to multi-task and be open to assigned flexible hours and on-call rotations
• The aptitude to resolve technical issues and conduct system checks to ensure First Call Resolution
• The ability to communicate resolutions using business terminology
• Extensive working knowledge of all hardware/software concepts, including all supported
Microsoft and network management tools
• Professionalism and inclusiveness within a team environment while working with all levels
• The ability to perform basic troubleshooting to identify root causes and resolve issues or reassign tickets as needed
• 4 years of college or equivalent experience is a plus but not required
• General knowledge of IT technologies, cloud architecture and supporting tools
• IT Service Management (ITSMv3) or ITIL Certification preferred
• AWS certifications are a plus, but not required
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MSCE) Certification a plus but not required
- • Proficiency with Microsoft Office365 tools
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Econsulate, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.