Sea Leisure Yachting Group company opens jobs for Social Media Copywriter positions in the Southern Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Sea Leisure Yachting Group|
|Position:||Social Media Copywriter|
|Region:||Galle - Southern Province, Southern Province|
Job Description: Social Media Copywriter
Sea Leisure Yachting Group, a leading yachting company specialized in boat building and charter operations in Sri Lanka. SLYG is seeking a talented Social Media Copywriter to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for a Social Media Copywriter to interact with our customers and promote our products and services on social networks and different platforms.
Social Media Copywriter responsibilities include updating our social media pages, responding to followers and tracking user engagement. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent web content writing skills, fluent in English and experience advertising on multiple social networks.
Ultimately, you will ensure we maintain a strong online voice and brand consistent with our marketing goals.
- Implement creative social media strategies to promote Sea Leisure Yachting Group’s services and offerings effectively.
- Optimizing social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors.
- Selecting appealing images and videos to complement text.
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Youtube,
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors.
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness.
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner.
- Write copy for marketing materials, website content, blog articles, email campaigns, and press releases.
- Experience in content creation, photography, and video editing is a plus.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop content calendars and ensure consistent messaging across all channels.
- Proofread and edit content to ensure accuracy, consistency, and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with designers, photographers, and videographers to produce high-quality visual assets for social media campaigns.
- Stay informed about the yachting industry, local events, and relevant news to create timely and engaging content and assist in the planning and execution of special events and promotions.
- Cover all major company events/activities in factories, launches, foundation, work events at our different locations around the island (Colombo, Kogalla, Mirissa, Welipatanvila, Jaffna etc).
Note: This job description is a general guideline and may be subject to change based on the specific needs of Sea Leisure Yachting Group.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing and Social Media Manager or a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing strategies, social media platforms, and tools.
- Strong copywriting and content creation skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient in using social media management tools, analytics platforms, and email marketing software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative mindset with a keen eye for aesthetics and visual storytelling.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with the yachting industry or luxury travel sector is a plus.
To apply for the position, please send your resume and cover letter at:
+94 70 271 3007
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Sea Leisure Yachting Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.