Mosh Holdings (Private) Limited company opens jobs for Social Media Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Mosh Holdings (Private) Limited|
|Position:||Social Media Manager|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Mosh Holdings is a high-end hair and skin services center with multiple locations, specializing in a range of services such as hair color, keratin treatments, slimming services, facials, bridals and more.
As the Social Media Content Creator and Manager, you will be responsible for producing captivating visual content, executing marketing campaigns, and managing social media platforms (Instagram and TikTok). Your creativity, passion for beauty and wellness, and understanding of social media trends will be essential in driving brand awareness, increasing engagement, and ultimately growing revenue for our business.
- Shoot and edit high-quality videos and photos for TikTok and Instagram.
- Develop engaging and on-brand graphics using tools like Canva/Adobe.
- Create captivating content to drive brand awareness and increase engagement.
- Manage and maintain our presence on Instagram and TikTok, including responding to messages and comments.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute social media campaigns.
- Analyze data to track performance and make data-driven decisions.
- Assist with email marketing campaigns, contributing engaging content.
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and industry developments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (a plus, but not mandatory)
- 2 years of experience in social media management and content creation.
- Proficient in shooting and editing videos for social media platforms.
- Experience with Canva/Adobe, Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Strong knowledge of TikTok and Instagram.
- Basic understanding of SEO and SEM principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset.
Salary: 70,00 LKR / month
Working hours: 10am – 6pm daily. Sunday & Monday Off. If we have any events outside of these hours, you will be expected to cover them.
Location: Ward Place, Colombo 7
Join our team as a Social Media Content Creator and Manager, and play a vital role in driving the success of our brand through compelling content and effective social media strategies. If you are passionate about creating engaging videos, have a keen eye for aesthetics, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Mosh Holdings (Private) Limited, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.