Nas Daily Studios company opens jobs for Social Media Manager positions in the South Asia region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Marketing and Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Media Production, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Nas Daily Studios|
|Position:||Social Media Manager|
|Job Function:||Marketing and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
Nas Studios is a media company based in Singapore and Dubai that seeks to produce compelling videos that are not corporate, slow or boring. We want to help our clients tell their stories our way because storytelling is in our DNA. With the mission “people first, products second”, Nas Studios aims to make videos that are engaging, inspiring and impactful, so that we can help our clients reach audiences that couldn’t be reached before — all with the help of a stellar team and strategy.
If you are game for a challenge and believe in this mission, we’d love to have you onboard.
What This Job Involves
- Manage content distribution across all platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Assist in planning and creating short video contents (eg. YouTube Shorts, Reels, TikTok)
- Ability to adapt existing content to make fit-for-purpose on social media platforms
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple project deadlines simultaneously
- Adhere to strict deadlines and able to work under pressure
- Analyse and report on the performance of contents on different platforms weekly
- Maintain a content calendar that schedules all aspects of content delivery
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead
- Self-sufficient and reliable, with ability and willingness to learn new tools
Sound like you? To apply, you need to be/have:
- 3+ years proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- A strong sense of storytelling is a plus
Why Work With Us
- We are a remote-first company with offices in Dubai and Singapore.
- There’s a high chance your current job is boring and that’s why you are looking for something new. We are not boring and we are far from corporate.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
- You enjoy working in a place where you can have your opinions and push boundaries.
- We give growth, autonomy, and a huge chance to lead a team in the near future, much faster than any other company out there!
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Nas Daily Studios, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.