The Butler company opens jobs for Social Media Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Social Media Manager
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms.
- Develop and implement social media strategies to increase brand visibility and engagement.
- Create original content and post engaging content on social media channels.
- Create digital artworks and graphics for promotional campaigns.
- Monitor social media trends and stay up-to-date with industry best practices.
- Analyze social media metrics and provide insights for optimization.
- Stay updated with emerging social media platforms and technologies.
- Assist in managing online paid advertising campaigns on social media platforms.
- Maintain a consistent brand image and voice across all social media channels.
- Keep track of social media trends and competitor activities.
- Strong understanding of social media trends, best practices, and emerging platforms.
- Proficiency in creating and editing digital artworks, graphics and videos using Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and other softwares.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create engaging content and interact effectively with online audiences.
- Knowledge of social media analytics and the ability to interpret data to drive insights and optimize social media strategies.
- Creative mindset with the ability to develop innovative ideas for social media campaigns and promotions.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple social media platforms simultaneously.
- Familiarity with digital marketing principles and strategies.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain brand consistency across all social media channels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing social media trends and algorithms.
Package: 80,00 and Upwards based on talent and effectiveness.
Work Days: Monday to Saturday
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company The Butler, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.