Squarecle company opens jobs for Social Media Marketing Manager positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Social Media Marketing Manager|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer our client’s social media accounts. You will be responsible for planning social media strategies, creating content (graphics, photos and videos), copywriting (in Sinhala and English), managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image as well as our client’s image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s view creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Being creative and having additional skills such as photography, videography, photo and video editing, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc. would be beneficial.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends, audience preferences and stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Design and deliver creative and engaging social media strategies to align with client goals.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, Treads and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels and audiences.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. Original text, photos and videos).
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools.
- Monitor seo and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Form key relationships with influencers across social media platforms.
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as google analytics and Facebook insights.
- Analyse competitor activity.
- Manage and track budgets for social media activities.
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles).
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and google analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Squarecle, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.